Guidance for B.Ed from Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) – (2019 -21)
Teachers are always waived as society contrivers. The growth of society is directly proportional to the excellence of the teacher. B. Ed is one door to teaching the world. It is a 2 years undergraduate degree course that makes folks eligible to apply for the government as well as private teacher's job. This course is basically opted by candidates interested in opting to teach as their career. You can opt to pursue only after graduation or post graduation. B. Ed is offered by various top universities like MDU, CRSU in Delhi NCR which offer the best level of B.Ed education. MDU is one best among all B.Ed Universities.
MDU, Maharishi Dayanand University
MDU also was known as Rohtak University is established in 1976 and is now one of the best university of North India. It is afflicted to University Grants Commission. It provides an opportunity for candidates to pursue excellent quality B.Ed from its affiliated colleges spread all over in Gurgaon, Rohtak, Sonepat, Farukhnagar and Jamalpur. MDU provides various benefits to its students in comparison to other universities.
- Highly qualified and skilled faculties.
- Educational campus.
- Job opportunities.
- Time to time counseling.
- Hygienic and tranquil infrastructure.
- Easy and hassle-free admission procedure.
- Convenient fee with a comparison to other private universities in Haryana.
- It provides bright career opportunity to its students to serve as a teacher in private as well as government sector.
Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed from MDU
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with minimum 50% marks from government approved (UGC) university.
Documents required for admission
3 photocopy of below-mentioned certificates
- All semester/year marksheets of graduation.
- All semester/year marksheets of post-graduation (If applicable).
- Marksheet of secondary and senior secondary examination.
- Adhar card ID photocopy
- 8 latest photographs.
- Migration certificate (Needed to be submitted by end of October)
- Provisional certificate or degree of Graduation.
- Provisional certificate or degree of post-graduation (If applicable).
Fee Structure of B.Ed from MDU
A fee of B.Ed from MDU is Rs. 50,000 per year.
Admission process for B.Ed in MDU
Admission in B.Ed course in MDU solely depends on scores attained in the online counselling. The student needs to fill counseling form on the website of MDU and pay the counselling fee.
Why choose us?
In this amorphous zone of the internet where one can search all information by just single click. But it's not possible to get the right path from mere surfing on internet. We Sky Education Group are here to make your complete admission procedure hassle-free by giving an end to end service to you. We provide
- Complete form and choice filling guidance.
- Direct admission in B.Ed through Counseling.
- Study Material
- Free counseling and consultation.
- Complete support throughout the 2 years course.
- A dedicated team of experts for excellent service.
- Free practical file completion assistance.
- Fees in Installments.
Why YouChoose Us
Throughout these year we have done amazing work with 250 students..
Only competitions were the ones in the back of the magazines you find..
Can how you setup your classroom impact how students think...