Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
The administration has always been an interesting and challenging task for humans. But by time government has put great emphasis to reform methods of management. Science has also assisted with innovative methodologies for easy and prompt completion of the task. New methodologies can be experienced in every sector whether it is medical field or engineering sector or any other field. In recent era scope of MBA in Hospital Administration is enhancing a lot and you can easily influence the positive impact of it in services of clinics and hospitals.
But still, most of the folks are unaware of all details of regular MBA in Hospital Administration and MBA distance education. We Sky Education have accumulated all important informations at a place to assist students in pursuing distance learning MBA in Hospital Administration. Let's initiate with the most basic and important question:-
What is MBA in Hospital Administration?
MBA in Hospital Administration is a 2-year post graduate degree that patronizes students to gain knowledge in advanced business skills required to organize and regulate healthcare delivery systems. This course basically focuses on strengthening the functional skills of students and assisting them in learning organizational structure of multi-dimensional healthcare organizations. In this course students also study a wide range of subjects related to Business Administration and healthcare management. There are various distance education universities in India which are offering distance learning MBA in healthcare management. Sky Education Group is one of the best distance learning institute in Delhi NCR offering Distance MBA in Hospital Administration.
Course details and syllabus of Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
MBA in Hospital Administration is a 2-year post graduate degree divided into 4 semesters.
Semester wise distribution of syllabus
- Principles and practice of management
- Accounting for managers
- Business statistics
- Organization and management of hospitals.
- Principles of Hospital planning and organization
- Clinical diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Communication for management
- Research Methodology
- Operation Research
- Managing Human Resources
- Quality in Health Services
- Safety and risk management
- Strategic Management
- Business Environment
- Legal and Ethical issues for Hospital
- Hospital engineering and services
- Hospital Services Marketing
- Team Paper
- Health system management
- Dissertation/ preparation and presentation of case studies in respect to Hospital Management
Eligibility criteria to pursue Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
The student should be graduate with minimum 45 percent marks for admission in course.
The student needs to submit application form in order to enroll in MBA distance education program.
Fees of Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
Course fees are Rs. 25,000 – 40,000 per year vary from university to university
Job opportunities after completing Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
MBA in Hospital administration is the most trending and highly opted course nowadays because it bestows folks with good job opportunities post-course. These jobs include:-
- Medical and health service management
- Administrator in Hospital
- Medical Director
- Finance Manager in Hospital
- Blood Bank Administrator
Benefits of pursuing Distance MBA in Hospital Administration
- Practically oriented course curriculum.
- Free of cost study material for all students of Distance Education.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Effective syllabus organized by a team of experts.
- Online student support service.
Why choose us?
- We provide complete assistance throughout the course.
- We provide end to end counseling to make your admission procedure go hassle-free.
- Assistance in the documentation for admission in the course.
Why YouChoose Us
Throughout these year we have done amazing work with 250 students..
Only competitions were the ones in the back of the magazines you find..
Can how you setup your classroom impact how students think...